Burke is now the second most popular real estate market in the country, according to research by Zillow.
Like other communities on the list, Burke is within 30 minutes of a major-city’s downtown.
Workers who are now able to do their job remotely have fueled increased home demand in the more-affordable suburbs and depressed demand in major cities. As a result, suburban home values are faring better than the cities.
So in the more expense metro region, proximity to the city core is being traded in for affordability.
The top 10 markets are:
- Woodinville, Washington (Seattle)
- Burke, Virginia (Washington, D.C.)
- Highlands Ranch, Colorado (Denver)
- Westchase, Florida (Tampa)
- Edmonds, Washington (Seattle)
- Yorba Linda, California (Los Angeles)
- Johns Creek, Georgia (Atlanta)
- Tustin, California (Los Angeles)
- Ballwin, Missouri (St. Louis)
- Golden, Colorado (Denver)
More details are available in the study from Zillow.
email@example.com mobile 571-294-7416